- About the project
- Village Pump for community discussion.
- The TO DO list
- Sandbox - for testing out your wiki editing
We have quite a few people signing up, but not activity in actual fact checking. Of course, we have a lot of snags to work out first, but I would like to suggest a meeting of interested parties to discuss how we proceed. If you are interested, please sign up here with a time slot that is convenient for you. The sooner, the better.
- Danny 19:39, 10 September 2010 (UTC) Whenever. I can make myself available.
- Ingmar: Available anytime except Sun before 2PM and weekdays between 11AM-12PM (Pacific). What method are you thinking for the meeting?
- I'm thinking skype. Danny 23:40, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps we ought to start via an e-mail thread instead. Trying to arrange this via a wiki page seems rather cumbersome. My e-mail is in your wiki DB. Ingmar 03:36, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
- Can I get in on this? I know I'm very new, but I've just heard about your site and I'm excited to get involved! --Tamar 03:48, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Danny/Andrew - are we going to do this? I'd like to get started via e-mail at least. Ingmar 16:35, 16 September 2010 (UTC)